Ann Summers Party Organiser

Review of "Ann Summers Party Organiser"

published 29/04/2016 | Jadeywadeyas92
Member since : 18/04/2016
Pro earning potential is amazing, team is close, products are a brand you can trust, learn new skills
Cons You do hear the word no a lot, get quite a lot of people saying its 'not a real job'
Range of duties
Knowledge gained
Training
Responsibilities
Collegues

"Paid to Partaayy"

Ann Summers Party Organiser

Hey everyone, for my first review I thought I would write a little about what I do and how I rate it!
I work for Ann Summers, and to be honest, it did start as a bit of 'extra' money alongside my full time job. I hated my full time job as I was stuck on a checkout, and its really not what I wanted to do, especially since I had just worked my arse off for the past 3 years getting a degree in Psychology but I was a single parent and needs must!
So i initially started to just work on-line, I will be honest the girl who signed me up saw me as a number more than a person and she didn't support me much at all...but the team leader was AMAZING, she was so helpful and so supportive.
I joined initially just to sell on-line, as far as I was concerned, I didn't have the time to go out and party, i didn't have time to do anything, this soon changed when I saw what the other girls were earning.
At first, I was earning about an extra £20 a month, which to me, didn't seem worth it in the slightest, and in all honesty I was ready to quit and plod along in my checkout job till my son went to school and then I would get a new job.
But as always, life throws things at you, I discovered I was pregnant with my second child, this meant I needed to earn as much money as I possibly could! So I went to the team leader and asked if I could start doing parties....and I am so glad I did!
I earned £70 from just 2 hours work in my first one!

April 2015 came around and this is when I got the devastating news that my baby had no heartbeat, I game birth to my sleeping angel Paislee on the 29/04/2015. But instead of letting this drag me down, I was more determined to do well and to make her proud.
From April I found myself earning enough from Ann Summers to sustain myself, so I quit my everyday job....result, I can work at home and earn money and watch my son grow up. I don't miss anything, I get to go to all plays, all parent and child days, sports days....you name it, I can go!
I am part of an amazing team, and as for the girl who signed me up, she's long gone now. She was 'unable to work for Ann Summers' and isn't allowed to rejoin.
My team is like a family, and our monthly team meetings are like having a catch up with friends!
I've even started to get girls to work for me, I have 4 under me at the moment, but none of them are just a number to me. If they're local, I will invite them round for a glass of wine and a chat and I help them with any problems they maybe having.
I find that this works as getting that bond does make you appear more available and nobody is scared to come to me to ask anything.

I suffer from depression and anxeity, and I have found that working for these has boosed my confidence up so much! I love it, I would advise anyone to give it a go, you get paid to have a giggle with the girls. What more could you want??

• Jadeywadeyas92 published 04/05/2016
    Thanks guys, will take all comments into account, also about the 'I', I am actually dyslexic, so doing something like this is hard for me, I do try my best with spell check but I miss the odd few, but everyone makes mistakes, having a degree doesn't make you above anyone, we're all the same. Much Love! xx
  • jo-1976 published 02/05/2016
    Welcome to Ciao. Would be helpful to include details of set up and ongoing costs and details of commission received etc but an enthusiastic start here x
  • mumsymary published 02/05/2016