Ann Summers Party
1 reviews from the community
Review of "Ann Summers Party"
I have attended several Ann Summers parties over the last few years, and enjoyed myself so much at all of them, that I am now an Ann Summers party organiser myself.The format is slightly different for each one as every party organiser is slightly different, but the general structure is something like this:
- You, as hostess, invite guests and arrange nibbles/drinks
- Party organiser turns up around 15-20 mins early and sets up their rail with lingerie and outfits
- The party starts with a quick introduction from the party organiser, followed by a game - some of these are relatively tame, others will have you all blushing or rolling around with laughter!
- Then there are demonstrations of the lingerie and outfits, with opportunities to ask question as the items are held up or passed round
- Usually another game follows this
- Demonstrations follow of the toys and other items, again with plenty of opportunities to ask questions about the products
- Finishing with a raffle where you can win money to spend in the catalogue
- And then time to place your orders, try things on and ask any more questions
The whole process tends to take around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and how many questions etc are asked. The best thing is that as the hostess, you get 10% of whatever your guests spend, to spend in the catalogue yourself.
All-in-all, they're great fun and can be really informative as well. The more attendees the better, especially with a couple of drinks to relax people's inhibitions as well!I have a website with a lot more info, www.ann-summers-exmouth.co.uk and if anyone has any more questions, or is interested in booking a party/becoming a party organiser in Devon, let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Product Information : Ann Summers Party
Manufacturer's product description
Listed on Ciao since: 18/09/2007