Anovia 3 in 1 Head Lice Conditioning Spray

Anovia 3 in 1 Head Lice Conditioning Spray

Review of "Anovia 3 in 1 Head Lice Conditioning Spray"

published 04/07/2015 | Candyperfumegirl
Member since : 19/03/2014
Many thanks for all the reads & rates
Pro 3 in 1
Cons Nine for us
Effectiveness
Form of Treatment

"Keeps the head lice away!"

My eldest daughter absolutely hates getting her hair brushed, so I am always on the look out for a decent detangling spray in the hope that it will make life a bit easier, and quieter! Whilst in Home and Bargain a few weeks ago I spotted this Anovia 3 in 1 conditioning spray, I had not heard of the brand before but since the spray was priced at just 99p I thought I had little to lose by giving it a go.

Anovia's Head on conditioning spray comes in a 150ml white plastic bottle with a screw on spray nozzle on top. The brand and product name is given on the front along with a cartoon picture of green character washing its hair, I have no idea what this little guy is meant to be but I gather its inclusion is to interest children.

General information is given on the back of the bottle including ingredients, general warnings and directions for use. Once opened the product should be used within 24 months. Anovia boast that this product contains 97% naturally derived ingredients, but of course 100% would be far more appealing.

The product is a 3 in 1 spray as it conditions, detangles and repels head lice. As to be expected with such a product it contains tea tree, eucalyptus and neem oil.

For the past few weeks I have been regularly applying this spray to my daughters hair. I use it on her wet hair after showering and also on dry hair in the mornings before styling for school. The spray nozzle works well and produces a satisfactory even spritz of the product through the hair. My daughters hair is quite long and thick so it is prone to knots and tangles, a decent detangler is therefore essential and I have found this product does the job well. Hair is certainly easier to brush, it leaves the hair soft, well conditioned and manageable. It does not leave behind any sticky residues which is a big plus.

Not surprisingly, the spray does have a strong tea tree and eucalyptus fragrance, it is not overly powerful, yet can still be detected on the hair long after the application. Does it repell those pesky head lice? Well, obviously I cannot be 100% sure about this, my daughter has not experienced any head lice problems whilst we have been using this product but of course this could simply be because head lice are not making the rounds of my daughters class at this particular time.

Overall I have found this to be a pretty decent 3 in 1 spray and I would certainly consider buying it again, especially for 99p.

• danielclark691 published 25/02/2016