Anovia Head On 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo

Review of "Anovia Head On 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo"

published 25/07/2015 | sellerleygirl
Member since : 15/02/2015
♬ •♩ All we need is rates!! •♩ Everybody!!•♩ All we need is rates!! ♩ •♬
Pro Economical and good results
Cons None
Effectiveness
Price
Form of Treatment

"Much prettier than Nitty Nora the Bug Explorer!"

Anovia Head On

3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo

Introduction

Two of my granddaughters have inherited my VERY thick hair; they both have really long and thick hair and my daughter is continually worried about them catching head lice at school; she always keeps their hair braided tightly at school but the worry is always there.
So when I saw Anovia Head 3-in – 1 Conditioning Shampoo on sale in Poundland I bought a couple of bottles one for them at home and one for me to have here when they stay.
I have managed to go 43 years in the rearing of children without one of them catching head lice so the last thing I want my grandkids to do is to catch head lice, especially as I know that they can be passed on easily and I really don’t want to experience it myself – I have vague memories of 60 years ago and my mum combing my hair with a ‘nit comb’ over newspaper and –of course (as anyone of my generation will remember ) the visits of the ‘nit nurse' or 'Nitty Nora the Bug Explorer' to school!!

About the Shampoo

=

The Anovia range of hair products boast that they are made from 97% natural ingredients and that they contain tea tree, neem, and eucalyptus oils which help to both prevent and deter head lice.
The bottle is very attractive and aimed at children; it is a white plastic (fully recyclable) bottle decorated in purple and green with a little green cartoon figure on the front and contains 200ml of shampoo.
The shampoo itself is lovely and rich and very creamy; it does have a strong ‘medicinal’ smell of the tea tree and eucalyptus, and consequently does smell reassuringly capable of deterring those pesky head lice!
My Opinion

This is a perfectly good shampoo, especially for such a low price; I found that it is very easy to lather up on the hair and it rinses out well. As well as leaving the hair clean and smelling very pleasant the conditioner in the product leaves the hair lovely and soft. As I said earlier, my granddaughters’ hair is very thick , so I also bought the 150ml spray on conditioner from the same brand (also from Poundland) I spray this onto their damp hair (it doesn’t need rinsing off) and this lets me to gently de-tangle their hair easily without any tears.

In Conclusion

This is a very economical product, that you don’t have to use every day but is handy to keep in the bathroom cupboard when your child brings the dreaded ‘head lice letter’ home from school. It is a great deterrent as well as being suitable for use if they do happen to catch them.
It is common knowledge that teenagers and young adults are becoming more likely to catch head lice with the use of mobile phones and selfie sticks to take selfies – so it is also a good product to have in for this age range too.
So far so good with my granddaughters, their hair has stayed clean and head lice free – and so has mine!!

5 Ciao stars from me for a very handy and economical addition to my bathroom cabinet.

• danielclark691 published 14/12/2016