Antony Worrall Thompson Saucepan Set

Antony Worrall Thompson Saucepan Set

Pots & Pans - Saucepan

Review of "Antony Worrall Thompson Saucepan Set"

published 10/10/2009 | xxjenjensxx
Member since : 31/05/2005
Pro Great value for money and look great.
Cons Not completely non -stick.

"Antony Worrall Thompson Saucepan Set is a hot product!"

I purchased the Antony Worrall Thompson Saucepan Set when I moved into my flat with my partner. I love cooking ( I am not too good at it mind you) so I wanted to get a good saucepan set that I wouldn't have to spend ages scrubbing to clean and would have a long lifetime.
In my opinion the saucepan's and one frying pan looked great. I bought the black and chrome set.
It came with 3 different sized saucepans, a milk pan, a 2 tier steamer and a frying pan. Everything you need really. It was good value for money and also had Antony's signiture on all the lids.
The only downside is the lids do get very hot that I have to use oven gloves to lift them off.
They are very non - stick which saves a lot of washing up time as I don't have a dishwasher. However I really put the saucepans to the test with scrambled eggs, Unfortunately it failed this test. It was still very difficult to clean the saucepan after cooking the scrambled eggs.
All is all though I think the saucepans look great - very professional and overall they are great for cooking and the set comes with everything you need.

• TheHairyGodmother published 12/10/2009
    Nice review :)
  • thedevilinme published 10/10/2009
    I think I know what I want to do with one of his saucepans! Bangggggggg! Now the worlds tallest midget is two inches shorter.lol