Anytime Tales (Animated) (DVD)

Anytime Tales (Animated) (DVD)

Review of "Anytime Tales (Animated) (DVD)"

published 05/07/2005 | pinga68
Member since : 28/07/2004
Pro Fun to watch together!
Cons Now need to buy the books!
Did you enjoy it?
Story
Characters / Performances
Special Effects
Soundtrack

"Anytime Tales"

While wandering around Tesco and being badgered by my three year old for a present I spied this DVD.
Not only did it cost under £5.00 ( cheap at half the price) but had lots of stories that we already knew and loved.

This lovely DVD collection is great to encourge your little one to sit and start to investigate the joys of a good book.

We loved this because my older child was learning about Tony Ross at school and my younger just starting to have these books read to him.

The dvd is 67 minutes long and has those popular stories like ' I what my potty' and 'Elmer' animated in great colour true to the original books. 10 short animated films that can keep the shortest attention going for at least one tale!
The tales are;

I want my potty
I want a cat
Super Dooper Jezebel
Oscar got the blame
Im coming to get you

Not now Bernard
Elmer
The sad story of Veronica who played the violin
The Hill and the Rock
Two Can Toucan

We have some of the books to go with the dvd so we follow the book as we watch.
Also it has some interactive games and fun included, which is a bonus!

This makes a great present for the 2 to 4 year olds.

Much better than wasting money on a comic or sweets!

• Expired-Account published 26/08/2007
    Sorry for the lower rating but more info could be added here to make this review helpful, please let me know if you decide to update

Product Information : Anytime Tales (Animated) (DVD)

Ten animated tales for pre-schoolers from two of the best-selling children's book creators Tony Ross and David McKee (MR BENN, KING ROLLO). ANYTIME TALES are animated adventures from their best-selling books. Includes the international classic "Elmer" plus "I Want my Potty", "Oscar Got the Blame", "Not Now Bernard" and "Two Can Toucan" and more universal stories for kids. Features the voices of Johnny Morris, Victora Wood and Steve Steen.

Listed on Ciao since: 27/04/2005