Apple MacBook Pro

Apple MacBook Pro

15.4 in - 80 - CPU: Intel Core Duo - 1.67 GHz - HDD: 2048 GB - 512 MB - 2.5 kg,Screen Size: 15.4 in in - Intel Core Duo

Review of "Apple MacBook Pro"

published 03/11/2006 | missyk
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Highly Recommended"

I am not a technically minded person, I just like to know that when I turn my computer on it will work and enable me to get on with doing what I want to do without fuss or worry.

My experience with PCs was not good, they always seemed to crash at the most inconvenient moment, and then there are fears about security and viruses.

Since getting my mac it has not crashed once - I took it out of the box and was online within minutes which was quite astounding. It automatically checked in with the Apple website and updated the latest versions of software, including security updates which seem to occur on a fairly regular basis. It is reassuring to know that I am constantly being guarded against the latest hacker threats and viruses.

Mac computers seem expensive when compared to PCs but you get so much useful software included that would otherwise cost many ££££ add to this the reliability issues and you realise that you are getting incredible value for money. This is certainly the Rolls Royce of computers. If you are happy with a tempramental run-around get a PC but if you want to enjoy carefree motoring look no further than your Apple dealer.

If you go to an Apple Centre you can also benefit from their free seminars which really help get the creative juices flowing.

• paul1958 published 15/02/2007
    I found this helpful,thanks
  • reddragonflame87 published 03/11/2006
    I've never been a fan of Apple computers

offers "Apple MacBook Pro"