The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
Okay everyone, the "Ipad" has become increasingly more popular since the initial slow release. I've got the review for all you future Ipad owners ask yourself these 5 questions before buying.
1. Do you have an iTouch/Smartphone and a Laptop? If you have a iTouch/Smartphone and laptop the iPad will be virtually useless to you. The ipad doesn't have mobile internet connection(which your smat phone already does). The only way to access the internet from the Ipad is by connecting to a WiFi source in range and you must the password to gain admittance. Or you can find places with free WiFi such as the Mall,Starbucks, School, Library, etc.
2. Is there a Laptop for $500 that you like? Instead of spending the $500 on a computer that you cant get on the internet everywhere and an ipod that you can't fit in your pocket why not just got a laptop?
3. Are you into games, high definition, pictures, videos? If you find yourself gaming a lot or always watching youtube videos, reading e-books and have a great deal of pictures in your library the ipad might be for you. The iPad has amazing graphics the games are very fun and addicting if your a gamer. Youtube videos and google videos look crystal clear great quality.
4. What do you intend to use the iPad for? If you can't think of more then 5 reasons why you want the iPad i honestly would not get it, having owned one myself and having a laptop and smartphone i find no use for it except to bring to my college classes to take notes ad record lectures.
5. Can you wait for Apple? Apple's press released news of the new iPad launching sometime before october 2011. I guarantee this iPad will fix the glitches and problems of the old iPad, will probably have a camera or video recorder attached and might be able to hook up to a phone carrier such as AT&T and you could text from the Ipad make phone calls and have access to the internet anywhere there's a 3g network. So if you can wait i suggest do it, Apple will release a MUCH BETTER iPad if you give them time. They are geniuses.