Screen Size: 9.7 Inches - Apple iOS 9 - Apple A9X

Review of "Apple iPad Pro 9.7 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular"

published 09/07/2016 | Bikkudon123
Member since : 03/02/2016
Pro Light weight,cheaper than other, don't crash several times
Cons Doesn't have better battery back up plan than others tablets
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Becoming apple guy"

Apple iPad Pro 9.7 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular

My thought about apple products
In the past, I didn't know much about apple phones or ipads
because I was a Samsung guy. I was using Samsung products from 12 years.This is an interesting incident happened in my life that how I bought this iPad pro 9.7.I was habitual with my Samsung Tab 4.One day I broke my tab 4 unknowingly but what happened next is interesting that I was going to buy new version of Samsung Tab but unfortunately my phone rang, then I came to know that I had won the lucky draw last Friday which I had bought in last Monday. I was very much excited that I had won the lottery. Then, I went to the nearest lottery center. There,i came to know that I was in third place. So,i got this iPad pro 9.7.I was disappointed because I got this iPad pro 9.7.
Then,my journey to become apple guy started. After one week of use,i was fascinated by its features. Specially it's light weight. It was light and attractive. But it's battery was a problem but I managed it by buying power bank. Then, I began exploring new new thing about this apple product.I got so lucky that it didn't crash up to now. Ya,usually I have heard that apple iPad crash several times. But I think Samsung products crashes many times that apple. Now,i am using iPad pro 9.7 along with another beast MacBook Pro .

It's unique features
I have told you that it is light weight .Although it is in light weight, it feels it is heavy and fully loaded with so many amazing features. It is handy and can be used in your official work. It might be hot after long time use but it doesn't crash.
But ya sometimes it crashes due to failure in software updates. But it is effective and worth buying and spending time with it. I don't suggest you to buy it but if you want to experience new features with great affordability, you should buy because it is cheaper comparing to others tablets.

Conclusion
Buy it, if you want to feel it.

• ravingreviewer published 10/07/2016
    This needs more doing to it.
  • ANNExTHExFLAN published 09/07/2016
    SH
  • 1st2thebar published 09/07/2016
    Requires a re-edit and format.

offers "Apple iPad Pro 9.7 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular"