Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB

Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB

Review of "Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB"

published 21/09/2010 | bambeautyandmakeup
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"Ipad, Or IWaste!"

Ipad Ipad Ipad!, Thats All I have been hearing the last few weeks!,But does it live up to the hype?!.

So instead of buying my own, I figured Id borrow my friends for a few days to get the feel of it. (They styart at £425...)

Firstly Spec:
The Apple ipad features a 9.7 inch diagonal LED backlit glossy widescreen multi-touch display, Impressive..But to me you still look like a gaint iphone..Come on sell me.

Processing is provided by a 1GHz Apple A4 custom designed high performance, low power processor on a chip, there is also a built in accelerometer and an ambient light sensor.

The iPad measures 9.56 inches tall by 7.47 inches wide by 0.5 inches deep and weighs in at just 1.5 pounds for the WiFi model, and 1.6 pounds for the WiFi and 3G Model.

All sounds great..What about the design?
When I frist seen the Ipad, I thought Typical Apple. Shiney slim big screen you know.Then once handling it I realised It was atuly alot heavier then what I was exspecting. Somthing I found I got used to the more I used to it, it isn’t actually that heavy weighing in at 1.5 pounds.

Apple says the battery on the iPad will give you up to 10 hours of usage, this is an impressive claim, and something that I was quite skeptical of considering how often I have to charge my iPhone.

The screen on the iPad is sharp and it features a very similar design to that of the iPhone, the back of the iPad is encased in curved aluminum, and it looks great.

Did I menchion It had so many great features? Ibooks,Games,Facebook,Twitter,Photos,Music,News,Apps. :)

So My overall?

The iPad is a great device, it does exactly what it says on the tin, it isn’t designed to replace your computer, instead it is designed to make certain tasks very easy.

Personally I found the iPad great for surfing the web and email, these are daily tasks which I have to complete quite regularly, and being able to just pick up the iPad and get on with things is great.

Unfortunatly I wouldnt say the Ipad is designed for anything but having a little bit of fun and browsing, Doing any kind of work on there is near impossible so...You may want to read into that before you part with your very hard earnt money!.

However, I found it a little waste of money..And I could get the same thing from my iphone and ipod touch, Sooo unfortunatly I didnt buy one. Your choice guys! :)

x

• Soho_Black published 22/09/2010
    I'm with Azana on this one. Good to see that you at least borrowed one rather than just copying a review, but it does need more experience than you've had for a review to get higher ratings.
  • azana published 21/09/2010
    Sorry but I have to disagree with the other rates - I found this a) very hard to understand b) lacking in personal experience. You apparently "borrowed a friend's" - I didn't really feel that from reading what you had written I learned any more than I can work out from what I've heard about i-pad. On that basis, and due to the fact that the english is poor, I'm afraid I find your review to be not a helpful or credible review, sorry.
  • bambeautyandmakeup published 21/09/2010
    @dynamicnurse, Thank you very much for your sweet comment, I run my own youtube channel on reviewing makeup and doing tutorials so I find myself doing this all day and I love giving a honest opinion to my friends and others! :) I hope this helps x