Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB

Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB

Review of "Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB"

published 08/07/2012 | tradtke
Member since : 28/08/2008
Pro ease of use. large screen, light weight, convenient
Cons cost.
Speed
Look & Feel
Memory / capacity
Comfort & Portability
Robustness & Durability

"new to Apple and love it"

I reciently switched from a WIndows machine to an MAC and like them so much better. The Ipad was the perfect addition to my computer. First I like that they are so similar to each other that I can go back and forth and I don't have to learn multiple programs that achieve the same funtion. I have to be organized and the Ipad allowes me to keep my schedule and all my lists organized and at easy reach. The size is also nice becuase its small enough to be convenient to carry where ever you go, yet it's large enough so the screen is comfortable to work on. Another think I like about IPADS and MACS in general is that they are easy to learn how to use. When I first used an IPad it took me about 20 minutes and I felt very confortable working the basic features. One of the more personal features that I like is the ability to store and organized photos. Now everything is digital so the method of organize all the pictures is important. The Ipad does it with grace and for me it was one of the top selling points.

• dynamicnurse published 08/07/2012
    Ideally, you could do with giving us some more information including price and where to buy it from etc.

Product Information : Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB

The best way to experience the web, e-mail, photos, and videos. Hands down. All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these that apps you can't do on any other device.

Long Name: iPad 64GB

OS Provided / Type: Apple iOS

RAM / Installed Size: 256

Flash Memory / Installed Size: 64

Listed on Ciao since: 28/01/2010

This page moved permanently here: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Apple_iPad_64GB__Review_6051930