Apple iPhone 7 32GB

Apple iPhone 7 32GB

iOS - 4G - Wifi, Bluetooth

Review of "Apple iPhone 7 32GB"

published 13/03/2017 | NilsAFCA
Member since : 13/03/2017
Dear reader, my name is Nils. I'm a curious person with much interests. I'm from the Netherlands, so i'm trying my best to produce well spelled and correct English reviews. .
Pro Fast, looks, camera quality, easy to use, good battery
Cons expensive
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time
Battery talktime

"Once you go apple..."

I've bought my Iphone 7 32GB when my old phone, an android phone, was in such a state I couldn't even have a phone call for more than 10 minutes. My fully charged phone was dead within 2 hours, and I started hating android phones after this one because of the many errors mine began to show. I decided; "I need a quality phone, quality over quantity.' I decided to buy my first Apple phone. I'm using it now for approximatly 4 months and I don't have any bad words for it except for the price. It was worth it for me. Good camera quality, lightning fast IOS is there for me, 32GB is a lot of storage space although around the 2000 pictures and videos, it's actually almost full. So when you think you'll be needing more space i should go for a bit more expensive version of the Iphone 7.
It is easy to use, a bit slippery when holding it because of the matte, so i'd recommend buying a case. The battery time is actually still almost the same, so thats a massive +. What I should keep in mind when you buy a phone, is how careful am I? People always used to tell me that iphones break when you drop them once, well, I can tell you that i've dropped mine several times, and it's still working properly, no cracks in the screen whatsoever. But, I would recommend a good and strong case (sillicone or plastic/rubber) and a nice screenprotector, just to be sure.

• BrutalHonesty91 published 17/03/2017
    Welcome to Ciao - follow the helpful advice offered to you by members in these comments and you'll be writing helpful reviews in no time... Reading and rating other's reviews will give you plenty of ideas on the level of information to include
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 15/03/2017
    Needs breaking into paragraphs and expanding on.
  • Secre published 14/03/2017
    You need to aim for 500 words minimum for a tech review like this. One of these devices is going to set you back a pretty penny and the review needs to be sufficient to sway a purchasing decision. Have a look here for further advice on review writing: http://www.ciao.co.uk/How_to_write_opinions__Review_6163438

offers "Apple iPhone 7 32GB"