Review of "Apple iPod Earphones"

published 19/05/2012 | doriee.jay
Member since : 22/10/2011
Pro very loud and great sound
Cons bass isn't the best, could be cheaper
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Apple iPod Earphones "

I'm a woman who owns many Ipods for some strange reason but every single Ipod in any form will come with a pair of white classy Apple Ipod ear phones. I have around 3 and a half pairs of these, I say half because one pair only has one ear phone working. One thing I love about these is the length of the wire. It's long enough for your Ipod to sit comfortably in your hand while listening to it and walking and still having extra wire left. This is good because cheaper ones have short wires and it makes it difficult to hold your arm down straight and it's annoying, this these are really long, most of the time I have it in my pocket which means I have to ravel these up in my pocket which is a little annoying though.

These are very simple ear phones and they are white but I don't know if these come in any colours, after a while they can get a little dirty which is a little bit gross but it can't be helped after a year of using these. These don't go deep into yours ears which will be a plus for people who have bad ears I prefer the in ear buds more than these ones because they come in one size and they don't quite fit inside my ear properly. This isn't bad but every now and again I have to put these in so they don't fall out so I am always having to readjust these. Also because these aren't in ear buds you can hear loud traffic and other things like that if you don't have your music up loud.

As for sound quality these are fine, the music is clean and crisp and at volume even the loudest but I've noticed when using Apple ear phones I don't need to have my music up as loud as I normally do because it seems louder which is good but I wear these for a long period of time a lot and it tends to give me ear ache but severs me right for not turning it down doesn't it. The sound quality is good but the bass isn't brilliant, it isn't as good as it should be for the price and compared to cheaper ear phones.

These come with every brand new Ipod you buy from the shops or you can buy them separately. These are around £20 bought separately but if you have a look you'll find a lot of places will sell them cheaper than this, I won't and haven't gone out of my way to get a pari fo these I still have all working ear phones that came with my Ipods except that pair that only one side works now.

• kevin121 published 19/05/2012
    I couldn't go back to using my pair of these after I'd had Sony ones. These were awful.