Are you rather watching movies at home or at the cinema?

Are you rather watching movies at home or at the cinema?

Review of "Are you rather watching movies at home or at the cinema?"

published 14/05/2017 | mumofboys
Member since : 10/05/2017
Pro Time away, great sound quality
Cons Price

"Getting away from it all!"

The cinema for me is pure escapism. Escape from the home, chores, phones or any of the usual distractions. Don't get me wrong I do watch films at home but when I do its never totally from start to finish. There's always the children to check on, the dog to let out or dishes calling my name.
The cinema means I get to watch a film from start to finish. Although televisions are really improved these days I still find the cinema a wonderful experience. Wonderful sound and quality and the size draws me in and makes me totally part of the film.
It's also a social acticity if needed. You never know who you will meet there.
Some down sides can be the price of things as have to have nibbles but that can be resolved by popping to supermarket on the way for the sweets and popcorn!
Of course these days it is very rare I see anything at the cinema which isn't a child's film but even those are brought to life more. Nothing like stereo sound for 'let it go'.
Consequently for me, the cinema is my preference for films. It's just not home...which occasionally is just what I need.

• Secre published 17/05/2017
    Welcome to Ciao
  • 1st2thebar published 15/05/2017
    Requires expansion.
  • catsholiday published 14/05/2017
    OK

Product Information : Are you rather watching movies at home or at the cinema?

Listed on Ciao since: 11/05/2017