Review of "Argan Oil Body Butter"

published 30/09/2015 | sophie342
Member since : 27/06/2015
Pro Cheap, Smells nice, Very moisturising
Cons Not natural ingredients
Accessibility
Duration of use

"Brilliant Bargain"

I bought this product as I thought it was a bargain for the price. I have just finished the tub and I am amazed at how good the product is considering its cheap price.

PRICE

I bought this body butter from Tesco at the bargain price of £1. For £1 you can't really complain but I wouldn't complain about this product anyway, it's great! products that contain argan oil are normally pretty expensive and often actually don't provide a lot of the product for the price you pay so as soon as I saw this it was an instant buy.

AVAILABILITY

I haven't really seen this product in any other supermarkets or stores, Tesco was the first place I had seen it. However, after I got back I did check online and saw that it is available on eBay for around £3. I have also seen it in one of the main poundshop stores.

USE OF THE PRODUCT

The product is really nice and it feels great on the skin. I wasn't really expecting much from it with it only being a cheap product but I was actually really surprised at the quality of this product. The body butter dosen't feel oily at all which is great, it actually feels like a light mosturiser which gives it that less sticky feel which is also a good factor about it. This product makes my skin feel very soft and clean and when compared to other more expensive mosturisers and body butters, there ins't much difference which is great considering that it's only £1!

INGREDIENTS

With this product being only £1 there lots of additives and hardly any of it is natural ingredients but thats hardly surprising.

OVERALL

Overall, I would reccommend this product. It's a good quality product with a cheap price and is suitable for anyone who wants a good moisturiser/body butter but dosen't want to pay extortionate prices. However, I wouldn't recommend this to someone who wants a top quality body butter only made with the most finest natural ingredients because this product won't provide it but I guess that's why it's only £1, but i'm not complaining, it does the job for me.

• justarube published 29/12/2016