Argos Cat Radiator Bed

Argos Cat Radiator Bed

Cat Beds

Review of "Argos Cat Radiator Bed"

published 10/01/2012 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro Cheap and looks good
Cons cheapo fabric
Comfort level

"The one that didn't work: Argos Cat Radiator Bed"

The one that didn't work: Argos Cat Radiator Bed

We have finally succeeded in our quest to find a suitable nice and warm bed for our cat that he could and would sleep in during the night. Unfortenately it wasn't this bed that helped. He normally slept in our bed what was sometimes very annoying because he would wake up before me and make a lot of noise with his running around and screaming. I still know he only did it out badness because the moment I stood up he went back to sleep!

The problem we have is that we have a wooden floor that can feel actually quite cold at night when the heating is off. I normally hate to walk on it with my bare naked feet and I can imagine that he doesn't like to sleep on it with a normal bed. It always feels cold. So in our quest to make sure he didn't want to sleep on the bed anymore was to buy this Argos Cat Radiator bed. We thought that this way he would stay warm next to the radiator while sleeping.

At Argos this bed is around 10 pounds which is really cheap and we have seen more expensive ones. This bed is great because it doesn't lie on the floor but you hang it up to the radiator so that's solved the problem with the cold floor. It's quite easy to fit on the radiator and it feels quite sturdy. The covering of the bed feels nice and soft and is white. Overall the bed looked really good and something that he would love.

Well of course we were wrong and he didn't touch the bed for like a week. The first time he jumped on it but almost fell off and that was it. We tried to put him on a few times but he just followed us the moment we walked away. This is such typical behaviour with cats because one cat would love this bed and the other one would just hate it. Well our cat just can't be bothered with it so after a month we gave it to a friend to try it out and you guess it her cat loves it... it's certainly not a bad bed especially not for the price. The fabric is ok but a little bit cheap so that's why four stars.

• catsholiday published 10/01/2012
    We bought a normal cat bed and they all rejected that too!
  • ithoughtyoudneverask published 10/01/2012
    I'm off to Google this, I'm intrigued as to what it looks like!