adiwood 4

adiwood

Member since:05.07.2004

Everything you could ever want

19.07.2011

Advantages:
Easy and convient

Disadvantages:
Unable to see product's when buying .

Wide range/choice of products?

Helpfulness of Staff

off topic by (30%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. Soho_Black
  3. Drewster-Rooster

I can't remember when I first shopped in Argo's but it was a long time ago. I don't like shopping, I hate it, I hate it more than anything! Argo's makes life simple. I log on to their website, browse through the range of items they have on offer, reserve it in store and pop down to pick it up.

Since they have stores both in town and out of town it is easy to get to them, parking is normally very easy at the out of town ones.

They have had self service checkouts for a while, but whenever I go in they always seem empty with people choosing to queue at the till's instead. I normally go via the self-service apart from when I have a question.

The staff have always been friendly to me,however I have sometimes found that some only work on the weekend and have occasionally been unable to deal with my query.

The main issue I have with Argo's (and the convience more than makes up for this) is the fact that you are unable to see the product before you purchase it. This means on some occasions I have bought something only to return it directly after. Never had an issue returning anything though.

Prices on some products can be a little off if the item has been in the catalogue a while and can occasionally be found cheaper elsewhere. The deals they have on are normally very good though and I have picked up some good bargains.

« Previous review

adiwood 20.07.2011 14:01

All a good point. I will rewrite my review tonight adjusting it to the Catalogue itself.

TheHairyGodmother 20.07.2011 11:37