Argos Direct

Web Marketplace

Review of "Argos Direct"

published 06/06/2006 | kerudu1995
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Quick and easy to use - no annoying shop assistant
Cons None

"Easy Peasy dot co dot uk"

We have all had an Argos book in our time and lets face it we have all been in and queued forever waiting for a assistant to help with our order only to find that they have been working there for all of an hour and you know more than they do - well Argos .co.uk cuts out the middle man and makes getting the good value shopping experience back on track.

I have just recently registered with Argos.co.uk and I have to say I was supprised to find that it was so easy. Once you are on the site its just a case of typing in what you are looking for and the search results bring you everything they have that sounds even remotely like it .

My first order with Argos.co.uk was for a wardrobe and high sleeper bed for my sons room - it was so easy I searched for what I wanted found some choices and compared them to the ones I had spent time trawling around the DIY shops looking for to see if they were better value, which of course they were. Once I had made my choice I simply followed the step by step guide which showed me if they were in stock and how much the delivery would be and when they would arrive. I simply put in my payment details and that was it and what's even better is that now I have ordered they have my address and payment details so I won't need to put them in again - what could be easier.

They also have the option on items that are not home delivery only for you to pick things up from your choice of store either pre-paid for ( so you can send someone else to pick it up) or reserved (in case you change your mind or find it cheaper somewhere else before you go to the store) I mean what more could you ask for.

Argos.co.uk really ticks the box for me and I expect many people who work in offices and have access to the internet will be using it so that they can buy thier gifts for loved ones without even leaving the office - great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LIZKEMPO published 07/06/2006
    Always big ques in my local Argos will have try this out lizzieX
  • Dan_ep published 06/06/2006
    Hey good start there! Welcome to Ciao too. I think the argos online site is excellent. Think people would like a bit more info on what's available to buy. Cheers, Daniel