Review of "Argos Direct"

published 15/11/2006 | knocknagow
Member since : 15/11/2006
Satisfactory
Pro Check on line
Cons Hoping delivery is on time

"Not all its cracked up to be"

I ordered a cleaner on line. I found the site quite confusing at times. I was given a delivery date and the time was 7 am in the morning until 6 pm at night. I sat in the whole day waiting for my delivery and nothing arrived. I then arranged for my neighbour to look out for a delivery the next day but to no avail. I then sent Argos an e-mail but was just told they would deal with it within the next 48 hours. On the 3rd day by luck I arrived home to find the delivery van outside my house. Would they have taken it away again if I had not been there. Surely it would have been better to arrange another delivery date.

• RoseyP published 28/11/2006
    I know what you mean!
  • Soho_Black published 25/11/2006
    This really only talks about delivery and no other aspect of the company.
  • Julieshobs published 16/11/2006
    Sorry for the low rating buy you will need to add a lot more info about Argos Direct, what do they offer, how does it work, how easy is it to order etc. Have a look at some other reviews to see what details they have. Leave a note in my guestbook if you edit and I will re-rate for you. Jules.