Review of "Argos Direct"

published 09/03/2011 | Ghafoor786
Member since : 30/01/2010
Good
Pro None at all
Cons Very slow process for refunds.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"DON'T BUY USING AGROS DIRECT"

I ordered a computer chair, and was charged twice for one item. When the delivery came I got some kind of bedroom drawers instead of the computer chair. It took Argos direct one week to collect the wrong item and deliver the right one. It’s been nearly three weeks I am still waiting for my refund which was charged twice.

• TheHairyGodmother published 10/03/2011
    as below
  • RICHADA published 09/03/2011
    Hello and welcome to Ciao, very sorry to say this, but I'm afraid this isn't what we are looking for here. R.