Argos Jewellery Wardrobe

Argos Jewellery Wardrobe

Jewellery Box/Display - Available in: Oak Finish

Review of "Argos Jewellery Wardrobe"

published 14/09/2015 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Looks good, lots of different compartments
Cons None
Style & Appearance
Ease of Assembly

"Argos Jewellery Wardrobe"

I have owned my jewellery box for many years now and it is a wardrobe style jewellery box that was brought for me as a Christmas present from Argos (I know this as it is one I specifically requested). Over the years I tend to update items I own for newer, more modern versions, but my trusty jewellery box is one item that I haven’t updated for many reasons.

For starters it is a good size. It houses a hell of a lot of jewellery and is a good size without being too big. It sits nicely on my bedside table, whilst leaving plenty of room for other items on there. It is an excellent quality jewellery box and has lots of little areas to store jewellery so you can keep your different items separate and never lose anything.

The main thing that attracted me to this jewellery box was the wardrobe style doors. I own quite a few necklaces of different styles and in my previous jewellery box they all just sat together, meaning you couldn’t always find the one you wanted with ease, and when you did, you could guarantee when you tried to pull it out the jewellery box, it would bring another 10 necklaces with it as over time, they had all gotten tangled up and it would take an age to separate them. With this jewellery box there is no chance of that as you can hang your necklaces in the wardrobe style doors on little hooks so your necklaces hang nicely and are kept separately and therefore don’t get tangled.

There are also little drawers in the middle of the jewellery box where I put earrings and bracelets, and a larger bit at the top where the lid opens up to reveal yet another area to put jewellery in. I own some keepsakes from family members that aren’t worth much financially but mean a lot to me sentimentally and I keep all these bits in the top as I can always access them if wanted, but they don’t get mixed up with my day to day jewellery.

The one I own is made from a pine effect wood and has clear glass doors. The jewellery box has a good weight to it and it doesn’t feel cheap and flimsy at all, which is why it has lasted such a long time I suppose. It is easy to clean too so still looks as good as the day I received it.

I have looked on Argos for the current price of the one I own and I can’t see this exact one anymore, but similar ones are available for anything between £10 and £40, depending on the style and quality you are after.

Overall, this is an excellent jewellery box that I have no intention of updating or replacing anytime soon. I love how it has many different compartments as it helps me to separate my jewellery so I can always find what I am looking for, with its best feature being able to hang my necklaces so they don’t get tangled. This is a wonderful jewellery box from Argos and so therefore it comes with a high recommendation from me.

• justarube published 10/09/2016
    Nice x
  • KateHurst published 14/09/2015
    This looks lovely. I've always wanted a "wardrobe" jewellery box.
  • 2mennycds published 14/09/2015
    vh, looks like a good present, don't know how my wife ever finds 2 matching ear rings in her ornamental box!