Arkopharma Migrastick

Arkopharma Migrastick

Pain Relief - For Headache/Migraine

Review of "Arkopharma Migrastick"

published 15/05/2012 | sympatic
Member since : 06/05/2012
Also to be found on Dooyoo with the same user name. Do not feed the trolls ;) Nice to see Ciao take action over false accusations and bullying. Still not able to rate half the time.
Pro Natural product
Cons Some limitations
Side effects
Effectiveness

"Pain relief naturally"

If you are looking for a natural means of pain relief from a mild headache then this is a good option that removes the need to take any pharmaceuticals. I have found this to be an effective treatment for mild headaches but I would not rely on it to treat a severe headache, I would still use it but as a supplement to a paracetomol or some other such pain relief medicine. I purchased this from Holland and Barrett and paid somewhere arounf the £6 mark for it.

The container looks a bit like a small lip gloss in terms of shape, inside there is a small roll on which is rubbed across your forehead to massage in the liquid inside and this provides instantly a cooling sensation to my forehead, the actual massaging sensation as the roller glides across my forehead is also quite soothing in itself and certainly provides a distraction to any pain that I'm feeling. Inside there are what is described as essentail oils such a lavender and peppermint which provide the soothing sensation and pain relief

It is effective at providing pain relief however as I have said it does have its limitations. However because it is made from naturally occuring ingredients it means you are not limited on how frequently you can use it and of course it can be used in conjunction with other treatments if required. I like the fact that I can use this on the go and it has been very useful while travelling either on the train or flying when the chance of a stress headache is increased.

The only time it has really failed me is when I have had a severe headache however most of the time the soothing relaxing sensations combined with a nice aroma have been enough to provide some much welcome pain relief.

• dobbysmum published 15/05/2012