Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers

Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers

Footcare Accessories

Review of "Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers"

published 12/04/2011 | Thehonesttruth
Member since : 26/05/2004
Ciao Confessions - Every review of mine with an overall E rating, I've written whilst drunk and don't remember writing in the morning. Is that good or bad?
Pro Lovely and comfortable, washable
Cons You do need a microwave to get the best results
Effectiveness

"Toasty Tootsies"

I get very cold feet in winter - so cold that my boyfriend yelps if I decided to warm my feet up on him in bed . Everyone else in my house can be toasty warm, but my feet, and often my hands, are always cold.

I recieved a pair of this microwave feet warmers at the end of last year . Similar in shape to the picture above, mine came in a very funky fuzzy pink style. These slippers are very soft and squishy, with wheat filled heat pads inside . The heat pads also have essential oils on them to help you unwind and relax.

Warming these up is easy - simply shove them in the microwave, next to a cup of water, and let them heat for a minute or two. Times do vary according to personal preference and according to the power of your microwave, and personally I recommend doing away with the prescribed times and just heating to a comfortable warmth.

When they are warm, they have a lovely smell . Not so much the essential oils, although there is a tiny hint of lavender, but a warm smell that almost smells a little like flapjack. Simple stick your feet inside the snug , soft, material, and relax.

The pads took a little getting used too - very squishy and quite odd on the first few uses. As I got used to them though, I really began to enjoy the warmth on my feet - especially after a night out in killer heels . These come in one size, that fits up toa size 7. I actually have size 8 feet and was able to use these comfortably.

These are not designed for walking in - but for sticking your feet up when on the sofa these are brilliant. The wheat filled pads are also removable, so that you can take them out and wash 'sock' part of these.

The one downside is needing a microwave to get the best effect . You can leave them on the radiator to heat up, but they don't get quite as warm .

I love these - an ideal gift for anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet, or just to keep your tootsies warm in winter .

• Coloneljohn published 23/04/2011
    Good idea this John
  • pink_champagne published 16/04/2011
    I wouldnt mind a pair of these, I already have a microwaveable dinosaur to cuddle!
  • MissDebdeb published 12/04/2011
    I need to get some! I'm exactly the same, and my poor boyfriend yelps too when I stick cold hands or feet on him. Great review.