Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers

Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers

Footcare Accessories

Review of "Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers"

published 13/07/2011 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro lots
Cons none at all
Effectiveness

"Wheaty Feet"

I was given these wheat head pads for a birthday present a couple of years ago. They are really lovely and comfortable and realxing to wear. As they were a present I am not sure exactly how much they cost but I think they are about £13 or you may be able to buy them cheaper.

Mine are in a nice deep red colour, and not purple ones like in the photos. They are very very soft and really not designed for walking, especially not for walking up ro down the stairs as I tried and I nearly had a terrible accident.

The idea is that you just pop them into your microwave for a minute or so with a cup of water and heat them up. be careful when you first wear them as some parts get hotter han others.

They give off a really lovely realxing smell of lavendar which makes my feet smell beautiful and fresh and clean and healthy. They are really very relaxing and if I use these before bed I find they help me to relax and drop off quicker, especially if it is cold winters night and my feet are freezing. They are much beter than just using a hot water bottle and they look a lot nicer too.

They fit well around the ankle and mine are a size 7 but my shoe size if a five so I think you must have to get these a bit bigger than you normally would a shoe.

They are completely washable and very hard wearaing and really unusual and I would really recommend them. Ideal as a gift for someone with freezing tootsies.