Arran Aromatics Parfumeur Sampler Set Candle

Arran Aromatics Parfumeur Sampler Set Candle

Review of "Arran Aromatics Parfumeur Sampler Set Candle"

published 30/04/2012 | Rosebudwithredroses
Member since : 24/07/2005
Pro You can reuse the glasses
Cons the smells are very outide smells, just disappointed with the set

"Try the smells with the sampler set from Arran Aromatics"

=Arran Aromatics Parfumeur Sampler Set Candle=
I was given this set for Christmas from a friend, as I had mentioned that I had purchased one of their candles previously.

The set consists of 7 x 5cl sized glasses. This is where I encountered my first disappointement all the candles were white and the glasses had labels on them with the fragrenece.

Taking a guess that they would be on Amazon I had a lot and was shocked to see that they were £25, nothing personal but I would not pay £25 for the set.
Although they are presented on a tray, in reality you would not have them all lit at the same time.

Included in the set, they are in an embossed sleeve and also include a box of matches.

The candles are
• Ultimate Fig - This had quite a strong smell to it, you could smell the figs before you unwrapped the wrapper. I would give this a 5/10.

• Just Grapefruit - This had a very citrus smell, almost bitter to it, with this you do need to like grapefruit. 8/10

• Jasmine & Philadelphus - This was a very sweet flavour candle, the tones of the jamine came through even before lighting the candle. If you like sweet flower this is for you. 6/10

• Amber Wood - this was a very sweet smell, but with a hint of fresh cut bark in it, 9/10

• Cedarwood & CitrusBergamot - With this one I felt that the two fragrences were competing for the space, and it really did not go together 2/10

• Geranium - This was a sweet smell, quite floral, almost like bringing the outside in, was ok, 7/10

• Wild Gorse - This was a very outside smell, it reminded me of a cold damp morning, and the smell of the moors. For me it was too much of an outside smell. 5/10

=Would I recommend=
Unfortuately I would not recommend these candles.

Product Information : Arran Aromatics Parfumeur Sampler Set Candle

Cant make up your mind? Try them all first in cute 5cl printed glass. Presented in a tray with an embossed sleeve and a box of matches. Cant make up your mind? Try them all first in cute 5cl printed glass. Presented in a tray with an embossed sleeve and a box of matches. See all

Type: Candle/Candle Holder