Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy

Review of "Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy"

published 14/05/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Nice results
Cons No new hair for hubby
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Hair therapy"

First impressions
I love Argan Oil as a hair ingredient so tend to buy most things associated with it. When I spotted this Art Naturals shampoo for hair growth I immediately wanted it for two reasons. Firstly for myself as I want long hair but I want it to be in good condition so if I can grow it faster, I can have it trimmed more often. Secondly, it was a great, "I'll just leave this here, in the shower.." shampoo for hubby to pinch to treat his receding hairline. I just know he will give it a try when he sees it as his hair is a constant worry to him. I don't mind sharing with him and maybe he will even buy the next bottle!

Observations
I noticed that this shampoo is very thick and you do get a huge 473ml bottle which will last ages, even if we both use it. It does not lather up much on my hair but I was concentrating on the roots as the lengths had a hair mask on them so I didn't want to strip out the hair mask goodness. I think although it didn't foam much, it still got my hair nice and clean and the next day I was able to put it up with ease so I was pleased about that as it can be a bit flat the day after shampooing but it actually looked nice and smooth without even blow drying, I will allocate that feature to the Argan oil.

Good for everyone
Those without long hair and blokes should not be put off by the Argan oil contents, it will not make your hair greasy but I believe the regrowth lies in giving your head a good massage when the shampoo is on to encourage a decent blood flow and circulation on the scalp which in turn will stimulate the hair follicles.

Price
This is £26.95 for a bottle sized 473 ml.

Final word
This is a great shampoo but a bit expensive really, as I can add argan oil separately for less expense. My husband has been using this shampoo too and likes it but commented that he had not noticed any new hair growing yet (after a few weeks of regular use). It definitely made mine feel thicker though.

• danielclark691 published 14/01/2017