Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy

Review of "Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy"

published 15/05/2016 | catsholiday
Member since : 03/03/2003
Reviews : 1982
Sad to see this site no longer paying. Thanks to everyone for reading and rating over the years and hope not to lose touch with long term ciaoers.
Pro All natural vegan friendly product , cleans hair genly
Cons The price!!
Does it smell good?

"Art Naturals Argan Oil Shampoo helping thinning hair naturally"

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy in our shower

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy in our shower

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Therapy

Art Naturals was a company I had never heard of before this year and since discovering I have had a number of great products of theirs to try.

~~~~~~~~ ABOUT ART NATURALS ~~~~~

The company philosophy is; “offer quality, natural products with exceptional beauty results”. I love the fact that they use all natural ingredients and do not ever test on animals nor are their ingredients tested on animals. They state categorically that; “We are passionate about providing pure, premium natural and organic products (and ingredients) and will not offer animal based or animal tested”

They believe in being honest and so every ingredient in any product is listed on the product label.

They offer a full 100% money back guarantee on all their products so they obviously believe in their products .

Their products are also Vegan-friendly but the products have not been tested on pregnant or nursing women so they suggest checking with your doctor before using them as they do contain essential oils and some of these are not good for pregnant ladies.

Their products do not contain any parabens or other chemical nasties that are considered by many to be harmful to us and to the environment as well.

~~~~~~ ALL WRAPPED UP ~~~~~~

The shampoo comes in a large brown recyclable plastic container with a screw top lid that has a flip up top lid for you to be able to squeeze the shampoo out of the hole at the top.

Art Naturals products do not come with flash packaging. It is functional and eco friendly. The brown plastic keeps the contents protected from light damage yet you can see through it enough to see how much you have left.

The bottle holds a whopping 437 ml of shampoo and the rate we are using this it will last for many months to come. We have had this container for three months and it has only gone down half way. !

~~~~~~ WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH? ~~~~

Art Naturals products are sold exclusively on their website and on amazon.co.uk in this country and the company is actually an American company based in LA California.

This container with 347 ml of shampoo costs £26.95 on amazon. It was originally £69.99. I think they are used to selling to celebrities in LA. Even at the reduced price it would put most people off. I got mine at a discount price in return for my feedback. I am not sure I would have ever bought it at that price but it does compare with ones like Aveda in price.

~~~~~~ WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS SHAMPOO? ~~~~~~

This shampoo is all natural and is a combination of all-natural oils and enriching natural compounds created to reduce thinning and shedding in your hair and also add body, thickness, and volume to your hair.

According to Art Naturals “ Hair loss can be drastically reduced when caught early and treated effectively. Our powerful combination of all-natural oils and enriching natural compounds work together to create the ideal conditions for hair growth, while at the same time preventing hair loss by fortifying and strengthening your existing hair and follicles.”

They also say : “Scientific research in hair loss and hair loss prevention has shown that the number one factor in hair loss is the production of dihydrotestosterone or DHT. DHT causes hair loss by restricting blood supply to hair follicles, choking them off and causing the follicles to eventually die and fall out.”

With this in mind the shampoo contains multiple DHT blockers which somehow turn off this hormone and so help the hair grow more freely and without that damaging restriction of the blood supply

They have also added extracts of Aloe Vera and almond oil kelp, green tea, cactus, kukui nut oil, rosemary, capsicvum, sage and many others all help to nourishes and protect your hair. The argan oil is a well known deeply hydrating oil,rich in vitamin E and key fatty acids and is a great addition to restore and strengthen weak, damaged, and brittle hair.

~~~~~~ WHY DID YOU BUY THIS? AND DID IT WORK? ~~~~~~

I actually chose this for my husband whose hair is thinning on top. He denies it but he cannot see the top and I can see quite clearly that it is a lot thinner than the rest of his hair!

I really do not need this as I spend quite a lot of time at the hair dresser having my hair thinned as I have thick, course hair and plenty of it.

This shampoo is perfect for all hair types, man and women. It is an odd cloudy colourless quite thick shampoo and you need just a small amount to get a really good lather.

It has a clean, subtle shampoo sort of scent and not that strong at all. The essential oils in this are almond, ginger, wild cherry bark extract , gotu kola extract, sesame and tangerine, fo¬ti root extract, orange blossom essential oil and atlas cedarwood essential oil . So it must be the combination of those that gives that scent.

The shampoo does feel lovely and creamy as it lathers on your scalp and into your hair. The creamy lather is because of the oils in it as I find shampoos with natural oils do feel nice and creamy when you use them.

My husband doesn’t ever use conditioner and washes his hair every day and it is always nice and soft since he has been using this and it smells nice and clean and fresh too.

I have used this a few times when my shampoo has run out and I am too lazy to go hunting for another in the cupboard. I have so many small sample shampoos that I ring the changes frequently.

I find that even with my hair I don’t need to use a conditioner and tend to opt for the applying argan oil to my damp hair when towelled dry technique when using this shampoo.

It doesn’t feel like it has stripped all the natural oils from your hair while at the same time feeling like it has cleaned it.

Now has my husband got hair thick and luscious from using this shampoo? The short answer is no. But it does look a little thicker on top and less like he should be very careful going out in the sun hat less. I think it has helped a bit and it has only been about three months at the most so maybe after a few more months it will be thicker still.

I just don’t want it getting any thinner really so if this is stops any further hair dropping out then I will be happy and it seems to be doing that. It is hard to tell as I am not going to sit counting the hairs. We should have taken photos before and then later to see any difference I suppose.

~~~~~~ RECOMMENDED? ~~~~~~~

I would certainly recommend this company and their products. This shampoo is really nice and I am happy to use it occasionally and my husband is very happy with it as he says he hair feels nice he likes the scent of it too.

It is not a cheap option compared to high street brands but when compared with more natural options such as Lush, Aveda and the like then the price is more comparable. It seems to last a good long time as you use less than with the watered down high street brands.

Thanks for reading.