Review of "Art Naurals Jojoba Oil"

published 04/12/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro lovely texture and smell
Cons none
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?

"That's my jojoba - plus a bonus quiz"

Art Naurals Jojoba Oil

Art Naurals Jojoba Oil

I am really loving the oils at the moment and the more natural and organic, the better! When I got the chance to review the Art Naturals Jojoba Oil for Amazon I jumped at the chance to try it.

First impressions
You get a huge 120 ml bottle of this jojoba (say ho-ho-ba to get the right pronunciation!) for your £10 price tag which seems good value for money. It is sa brown glass bottle with a dropper applicator as the lid. The lid screws securely in to the bottle. I have a few little plastic dropper bottles I bought online to transfer the product in when I travel as I don't like carting glass bottles around. I tried out a little on the back of my hand when the product landed and it had a fabulous nutty smell to it.

What does it do?
It may be quicker to say what it does not do! But seriously, it is a great multi tasking product. The listed uses are quite fascinating but I can't say I have tried all the below... see if you can guess which I didn't do for this review:
- 1 Eyes and face to remove makeup
- 11 Beards
- 12 Stretch Marks
- 13 Stretching ears

In use
To get hold of the product you just squeeze the end of the lid and the vacuum sucks up around 5ml of oil in to the glass tube. It then drops out in little amounts from the end.

As a make up remover
This works well with either cotton wool or a damp flannel to budge make up including mascara and eyeliner. I drop a little in to the palm of my hands and rub together to warm it a little before massaging on to the face. When I have used it to remove make up I tend to follow it up with a toner to clear my face, then sometimes return with a couple of smaller drops to moisturise my face.

As a moisturiser
This is a fab facial moisturiser over the cold winter months. I tend to apply face oil at night time so it can work its magic overnight. My lips feel fabulous with this oil on it and it has no taste to it at all.

For the body
After a bath this is a lovely moisturiser to rub in, I usually rub some in to my legs as they can get a little dry over winter. Back massages are always better with oil and can soothe away aches and pains. Whilst doing this the hands benefit and the cuticles too so it really is an all rounder!

For hair
You can use this as a deep treatment before a shampoo (on the scalp too) or just a tiny amount on the ends to smooth flyaway hair and make hair look sleeker and shinier. As a protectant you can also use it before applying heat with blow dry, straighteners or curling irons.

Acne
I don't really suffer from this thankfully but the product page advises adding a drop or two of jojoba oil to the oily areas to combat sebum (oily face) and counteract the acne. The body responds to the jojoba by producing less sebum in that area. My experience on this was that a small spot earlier in the week disappeared totally overnight after using this oil so it is good for clearing up any small issues too, it works like a miracle.

My thoughts
What a super natural and organic product this is. I could use this every day happily for all number of uses and will be buying more very soon. The bottle will last a long time but as it is multi function if earns its place on my dressing table. When i use this as a night time treatment my skin feels so soft in the morning and not at all oily or greasy. I do use a bit more for make up removal and have to tone afterwards but a couple of drops are absolutely ideal.

Price online

Final word
Please note, I received this product at a very discounted price from Amazon for review purposes but I have been utterly impressed by its quality and versatility.

Quiz answers
I didn't oil my beard or stretch my ears.

• justarube published 21/11/2016