Asda No Added Sugar Fruit Salad Drink

Asda No Added Sugar Fruit Salad Drink

Other Soft Drinks

Review of "Asda No Added Sugar Fruit Salad Drink"

published 30/05/2003 | Suewan
Member since : 03/05/2003
Good
Pro different and cheap
Cons too sweet and sickly

"Asda fruit salad drink"

As a poor student when I saw this bottle of squash in Asda for just 62p I thought it was a great deal! It is an attractive orangey/pinky colour and I really like fruit salad and fruit salad flavour sweets so I though I might like this too. It is also a low sugar drink so I though that it would also be good for my diet.

When I got home and tried it I found that it was quite nice. It was very sweet (and I don't really use alot of squash because I prefer mine watery) but ok. However as I drank more and more of it throughout the week I found that it was just too sweet and too sickly no matter how much I watered it down. In fact I think that the squash ended up making me thirstier and I was drinking glasses of water after having drunk the squash!

The smell and the appearance is really nice, and if you have a sweet tooth then maybe you'll like it too. It is really good value at 62p, but I think from now on I'm going to stick to a more traditional orange squash!

• magicloudz published 30/05/2003
    Apparently some squashes actually dehydrate you...:) -Jon
  • purebitch published 30/05/2003
    This would probably be too sickly for me, after reading your op!
  • manunas22 published 30/05/2003
    Think I will give this one a miss, cheers, Michelle.