Asda Opticians

Asda Opticians

Review of "Asda Opticians"

published 06/11/2009 | poppyprincess
Member since : 05/11/2009
Pro Might appear to save you money
Cons No use if you cant wear what you buy........

"Asda specs - Cheaper but not necessarily better"

I was so pleased to find out that Asda were dispensing the lens I required for specs. I have quite bad eyesight, therefore the lens can be very thick. However I was assured by the assistant that the lens could be thinned down the same as the ones I had on from my previous optician. I chose a frame and paid £350.

I picked the glasses up and the assistant fitted them for me. They appeared quite tight but I thought it was because they were just new so i persevered with them for a week. I had to go back as they were tight at the legs but falling forward from my face. The optician said that they were too wide and would have to be sent back, which she did.

I picked them up a week later and the assistant again attempted to fit them. I still found it hard to focus in them.

I have tried again to wear them but they are causing me sever headaches and terrible pain in my sinuses. They are still VERY illfitting and uncomfortable.

I have been told that as the glasses have been dispensed I will have to just keep going back to see if they can keep adjusting them till they DO FIT>>>>>>

So unhappy about this.......just lost my job and £350 was a lot of money for me to spend on glasses I cant even wear.

I have now resorted back to wearing my three year old specs.......

Product Information : Asda Opticians