Asda Paracetamol Capsules

Asda Paracetamol Capsules

For All Round Pain - Paracetamol - Capsules

Review of "Asda Paracetamol Capsules"

published 07/03/2012 | dobbysmum
Member since : 22/09/2011
Please do not thank me personally for the Es; if I have given you an E then I have most certainly enjoyed your review x
Pro the design
Cons only 16 in packet
Side effects
Effectiveness

"My headache cure"

I am wary of saying this but I always have to have paracetamol in the house or some form of painkillers. I get headaches regularly but they are tension headaches and usually cured if I take two tablets and a glass of water. I do ont do this every day and I would advise anyone who has any serious concerns about headaches to speak to their doctor.

I play quite a lot of computer games or even writing these reviews can make my eyes hurt and thus give me a head ache, not to mention a headache from a hangover!

==THE COST==

A packet will cost 45p from the Asda.

==WHAT ARE THEY?==

Inside the box you get 16 white and blue caplets. The paracetamol powder is kept inside a dissolvable blue and white casing that makes the formula easy to swallow. Dry white tablets can be very uncomfortable to take so I do tend to prefer this type of tablet. The caplets are torpedo shaped which makes them easy to swallow but if you keep them in the mouth too long the casing will melt and you will get a horrible taste in your mouth.

Each tablet contains 500mg paracetamol which is an active ingredient. Paracetamol is an analgesic drug used to treat moderate pain.

==DIRECTIONS==

The recommended dose for these is 2 caplets every 4 hours, you should not take any more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period and should stop taking them altogether after 3 days. They are only for adults and children over 12.

==RISKS==

Side effects of these caplets may include nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth, sweating, skin rashes and other allergic reactions. For full details see the instruction leaflet inside the packet.

==MY RECOMMENDATION==

These are very easy to swallow and for that reason I will recommend them. They simply slip down the throat and they start working very quickly as the case melts quickly to release the powder. The only downside to this design is that the tablets cannot easily be split into halves. My hubby will only ever take half a tablet so he prefers the larger disc shaped tablets as he can split them easier.

I find that these tablets help my headaches and I always feel much better after taking them. A head ache can really ruin my day and make me irritable. I do not regularly shop at Asda so I only buy these if I call in on my way to work. I would try other similar brands as the active ingredients is usually the same no matter what brand/make the tablet is.

• mozzie76 published 07/03/2012