JHPRUSHTO... 4

JHPRUSHTON

Member since:11.07.2000

24 hours a day but only at christmas

21.12.2000 (02.03.2001)

Advantages:
Great selection,great prices .

Disadvantages:
Not open 24/7 all year round .

Price

Layout & presentation

Selection & range

Waiting / queues

City / Branch addressHarpurhey/Manchester

Frequency of visitSeveral times a week

AvailabilityGoods are nearly always in stock

In store customer serviceGood

1. judithritchie
  1. Suhail
  2. Crazy-Christian
  3. jason.rowe

Every Christmas, my local Asda stays open 24 hours a day, but for the rest of the year... the 'nocturnal sect' have to suffer.

I am aware that Asda do in fact have some 24 hour stores...eg Pilsworth in the North-west, but I still feel that at times, they appear to cater for the 'middle classes'. By only opening for 24 hours per day...in this type of area.

On saying this, I also fell that their range of goods is excellent and cannont 'poo-poo' their excellent customer service.

Another great 'boon' with Asda... is their excellent price range... not being a millionaire myself, I do tend to lean towards the less pricey supermarkets....But with Asda, I get both value and excellence!

It is also great for me, that they will always offer to pack my bags, even in this day and age, not all other retailers are so helpful.I must say that I have always been impressed with Asda, but I have found one rather annoying flaw.

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

Add the first comment!