Asda (Shop)

Asda (Shop)

Review of "Asda (Shop)"

published 10/12/2016 | PercyPJ5
Member since : 10/12/2016
Good
Pro Good range of non foods and the availabilityis pretty consistent
Cons Poor customer service from a poorly oiled machine
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range
Availability

"ASDA Fulwood could do better"

This store has most of the nuts and bolts of a good store, but is let down by poor service.

With the George part of the store, ASDA has a vast range of products available. I do feel though that the grocery side of things is nothing special; with an adequate produce range and a slightly disappointing bread range for such a big store.

I don't recall having many problems with availability here but I find the quality of fresh produce very disappointing. There seems to be a bad smell around the bananas every time I go in and that alone puts me off the rest of the section.

This store's customer service is its big weakness in my opinion. It's not that they're unfriendly, but I've asked questions and been bounced from one end of the store to the other and back again. I've waited at a desk for 5mins or more for someone to come and help, and I've been in a few queues. I've also been shepherded towards the self scan against my will. They employ someone to stand with a sign showing where there's a free till but all day long I would rather see this person on a till.

• mumsymary published 12/12/2016
    agree wit the other
  • RICHADA published 11/12/2016
    As per my Morrisons comment, nowhere near comprehensive enough for this site. R.
  • CoffeeQueen68 published 11/12/2016
    Needs a lot more information, sorry.

Product Information : Asda (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 01/08/2000