Asda Toilet Brush

Asda Toilet Brush

Bathroom - Type: Bathroom Set - Toilet Brush

Review of "Asda Toilet Brush"

published 08/05/2012 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Good
Pro Cheap, ok quality
Cons Very plain and cheap looking and feeling

"Its simply a bog brush!"

When I first moved into my flat I had a plain white bathroom. I needed a toilet brush to help keep my toilet clean of course but with so many items to buy at the time I was looking to start off just getting the basics as cheaply as I could to get me by before the time came that I could afford to upgrade things which is what I have recently done and I've just, after 7 months finally thrown this out!

This cost me about 53p when I bought it and it was the cheapest toilet brush I came across and I couldn't believe the price of it at the time!

Quite simply this came in no wrapper as such and only with a green and white sticky label on it telling me what it is was and who it was by and that label peeled off really easily leaving no mess behind itself and I shoved it into my bathroom....it was that simple. No putting it together and no wrapping and stuff really to dispose of thankfully.

So what you get is basically the holder to the bottom of it then a white bristly brush to the the base of a reasonably long handle that has a small hole to the top of it though why I'm not sure! The base is squarish in shape and not all that deep but deep enough for the brush to sit neatly into without it toppling over or anything. Being made of white plastic which seems rather thin and basic though it isn't all that robust but fine really for occasional cleaning of a toilet.

The brush is of decent size and surprisingly....of decent quality too. Like I say this wasn't the strongest of loo brushes I have ever used due to the fact that the handle is so thin but I was always mindeful when using this that it wasnt the strongest item in the world and just treated it as kindly as I could really lol!

To clean this I simply rinsed it under boiling hot water as when I used it in my loo I always used bleach or disinfectant anyway to keep germs at bay and I found it easy to clean and rinse through and for it to not go horrible stained and/or grubby and in fact when I threw mine away it wasn't in awful condition at all considering what jobs I'd made it do over the time I had it!

If you can afford better, get better is the advice I'd give to you. It looks ok though rather plain and basic for me the only real downside of this item was the general cheap feel it had to it but to be fair for the price I paid for it, it served me well!

Available from Asda and Asda.com

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this same username.

• leetscram published 09/05/2012
    brill review for a toilet brush!