Asda White Chocolate Buttons

Asda White Chocolate Buttons

Review of "Asda White Chocolate Buttons"

published 21/10/2011 | star3683
Member since : 14/11/2010
Pro creamy, tasty buttons
Cons nothing
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"Creamy Buttons!"

The buttons came in a 70g packet and cost just £0.38 which I thought was excellent value for chocolate buttons as the Cadburys branded buttons cost more than this for a smaller packet.

The packet is made from quite a thick plastic, it has the ‘Asda chosen by you’ logo on the top of the packet in black. The bottom of the packet is red with a clear oval window allowing you to see the white chocolate buttons inside. There are also really cute pictures of little chocolate button characters on the front of the packet with very cheeky faces. On the back of the packet you can find the full ingredients listings, allergy advice, and full nutritional information.

It does state on the back of the packet that it contains four servings, maybe I should have looked at this before I ate the whole packet oopps! But if you can be good and just eat a quarter of the packet then the nutritional content of this is:
- Calories 96
- Protein 0.9g
- Carbohydrate, 10.7g
- Fat 5.5g
- Sodium trace

These chocolate buttons were about the size of a one pence piece and were a creamy colour. I was very impressed with the taste and quality of the buttons they were rich and creamy without being too sweet. By the end of the packet they were starting to get a little sickly but this is obviously because I actually ate 4 servings in one sitting! I can certainly recommend these white chocolate buttons if you like white chocolate and want a cheaper alternative to the Cadbury ones, they are in my opinion just as good.

• LadyValkyrie published 22/10/2011
    I'm guessing my son would know the difference unfortunately! ;)
  • catsholiday published 21/10/2011
    I find white chocolate very icky.
  • killiefan published 21/10/2011
    These sound like excellent value.