Advantages a wide range of fashionable clothing
Disadvantages I always spend alot, theres too much to choose from!
One day i was looking through one of my girly mags and the website asos.com kept coming up, so i thought id have a look and see what all the fuss was about.I soon discovered that asos.com stood for as seen on screen, because they look at what the celebs are wearing and sell copy cat versions at much cheaper prices, so you can look like your fav celeb or just keep up to date with all the fashions, as something which was fashionale one week can be very dated the next, its so hard for a girl, but asos.com is here to help.They also sell big named brands and products they produced themselves.
They really do sell everything! the categories go like this for women:
- DRESSES: They sell really fancy,expensive, ones but also more casual, plain, cheaper ones which have a sporty feel to them or floaty summer ones.
- TOPS: Again they can sell very fashionable more expensive ones which are abit unique and different ( headed under evening tops) or the more casual everyday tops you may need but still look fashionable and fit really well (headed under day tops). They also have smart shirts for work and T-shirts to slouch around in.
- TROUSERS & SHORTS: Well they have jeans (wide, bootleg, skinny ect), three quarter lengths, long and well short shorts.
- SKIRTS: Knee length, long maxi skirts and mini skirts.
- KNITWEAR: Nice big warm jumpers to snuggle up with in the winter, comfy but stylish and also the more tighter fitting ones.
- JACKETS & COATS: Big knee length winter coats, small summer jackets and also the classic trench coats in loads of different colours.
- ACCESSORIES: Bags, belts, gloves, hats, hoisery, purses, scarves and socks.
- JEWELLERY: Bracelets, earrings, hair accerssories, necklaces, brooches, rings and watches.
- SHOES: they have so many nice shoes, boots, flat and heeled shoes, sandles and trainers, even slippers.
- SWIMWEAR: Beach clothing, bikinis and seperates and also beach accessories.
- LINGERIE & NIGHTWEAR: Corsets, bras, briefs, camisoles, PJs, seperates and sets.
For MEN they have headings such as: KNITWEAR, JACKETS, BOTTOMS, SHIRTS, TEES & POLOS, FOOTWEAR, ACCESSORIES, GROOMING and UNDERWEAR.They have introduced a section called premium collection, where all the really pricey stuff goes, i cant afford to buy stuff from that bit, but if your lucky or really wunna treat yourself thats the section to go to.paris hilton, kate moss, kirsten dunst and the olsen twins.
They also have catwalk, which is wear you can click on an item and then it shows a video clip of a model wearing the item of clothing so you can get a better idea of what it looks like on, which i thought was a good idea as you can never tell online.Overall i think its well worth having a browse on this website, it has so many things to choose from and i always go away ordering something from it, and they are also up to date and getting new products in all the time so worth checking up on every so often.
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment