Asos.com

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"NO LONGER THE BEST AS THEY CLAIM TO BE"

Previously, I think they are the best. Customer service excellent, Since the business growing the quality of all area are going down hill. If you guys want to keep your customer do it the right way. I am very loyal person but after my bad experience I no longer recommend anybody.

There is nothing wrong with my computer, because I have been using the same computer to purchase many many many times. 100% is their system trouble !!

5 Same replied from ASOS. They stop answering back after the 5th and don't care anymore !!

ASOS wrote :
Sorry to hear you've been having technical problems. I can confirm that the website is not currently undergoing maintenance and is working properly.

Unfortunately we are unable to provide any further help on this matter. All I can suggest is to try a different computer.

I am sorry I cannot be of further assistance on this occasion, but please let me know if you have any other queries I can help with.
All the best,

The worst part is after you sign in the site, I do get another person name Ian etc pop up instead of my name showing up, I am not sure how safe is shopping with them. WATCH OUT !!

• TheHairyGodmother published 26/10/2011
    as below
  • Alyson29 published 25/10/2011
    I'm not sure what this is about and would like to have read about using the site as a whole
  • angelboouk123 published 25/10/2011