Asus Zenfone 5

Asus Zenfone 5

Android 4.4.2 - 3G - Bluetooth, Wifi

Review of "Asus Zenfone 5"

published 17/12/2015 | cintex
Member since : 04/12/2015
Thanks for the continuous rates and positive feedback guys, really appreciate it! oxox
Pro Has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to increase screen protection
Cons Poor Battery Life
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time
Battery talktime

"Life Made Easy With Asus Zenfone 5"

Asus Zenfone 5 - Package

Asus Zenfone 5 - Package

I accidentally dropped my Nokia Lumia 635 in the pool while taking Selfies with my small brothers. Sadly, that wasn't the first time this incident happened, I've been dropping this poor phone occasionally but this time it didn't recover from it's fall. I couldn't get it to work,
I even took it to the phone repair shop but they couldn't fix it since it was soaked in water more than once. Hence, I didn't have any phone to use for a whole month and during that time I begged my parents to buy me a new phone.
Which they did but it didn't come easy, I did them a few favours around the house before I got the phone, so frustrating. My new phone was a gold Asus Zenfone 5 which I totally liked and I still do, been using it for a year now.
So i decided to write a review about it.

WHAT'S INSIDE THE ZENFONE 5 BOX?

The box contains an Asus Zenfone 5 which has a similar colour as the box and is wrapped nicely with a clear plastic that has "Zenfone 5" printed on it, and is placed neatly.
It also contains a power adapter, USB connector/micro USB cable, an earphone with two extra pair of earbuds and travel charger, plus it has a Zenfone Warranty Card and a Zenfone 5 User Manual.

ABOUT ASUS ZENFONE 5

It is an intel powered zenfone and has a really unique user interface. It's screen has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 covering it which is a new level of toughness that is, it is scratch resistant and won't be damaged easily. It has the brand new ZenUl software which has intuitive designs,
multi colour theme and built-in tools so there's no need to go to google play store and download some applications. It has a RAM booster and a built in LED Flash. The performance of it's 1.6GHz Intel atom processor is incredible, I've downloaded Candy Crush Saga,
Clash of Clans and Modern Combat 5 and played without having any problems. Therefore, any hardcore or simple games and videos or movies can be downloaded and played using this unit.
Furthermore, It has a 8MP pixel master camera which takes up to 400% brighter photos and videos, crispy-clear day shots and vivid night shots. It has a 2GB internal memory, two micro SIM card slots and one micro-SD card slot.

FRONT FEATURES

- 8 mega-pixels rear camera
- LED Flash
- Rear Cover

MY OPINION

I've owned and used a number of android phones but I really like the features of the Zenfone 5, and the effortless organization of applications with ZenUI. The tools and applications on my phone are always customized and organized in a friendly layout.

I've been using this unit for one whole year and is still in good condition even though, I dropped it more than once. I call it my "Super Zenfone".

DISADVANTAGE
The battery doesn't last long, poor battery life.

RECOMMENDATION

I would recommend anyone who's looking for a premium smartphone to purchase it. Especially, someone who isn't familiar with technology and wants to own a smart phone.
Because Asus Zenfone 5 has the brand new ZenUl which has an easy mode that changes and makes the phone's layout more organized and friendly to access and easy to use.

PRICE/AVAILABILITY