Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Review of "Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo"

published 30/09/2017 | sophie342
Member since : 27/06/2015
Pro Does what it says on the bottle, Not too expensive, Stocked by well-known retailers
Cons None
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Add Volume to Dull Hair"

INTRODUCTION
My hair always seems to be very dull looking and I have always had problems with trying to get it looking more volumized so when I saw this product in my local Superdrug I thought I would give it a go to see if it did anything for my hair. Since then, I have been quite impressed with it and have continued to use it. I wasn't really familiar with the Aussie brand before using this product as I tended to stick with more well-known brands like Tresemme and Garnier just because they were the types of brands that I was used to using, but this brand did surprise me and I'm glad I spotted this product.

THE PRODUCT IN GENERAL
Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is a shampoo that is intended to be used for fine limp hair which often struggles to look volumized. The shampoo is a lightweight formula that features Australian Hops extract which is meant to leave your fine hair with much more body and fullness. Aussie as a brand have a whole range of different hair products including; Shampoo, Conditioners, Styling products and Dry shampoo. They also have specific products which are tailored to different types of hair including; Colour treated hair, frizzy hair, heat damaged hair and long hair.

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 19140, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Ci 17200, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Potassium Sorbate

PRICE & AVAILABILITY
This shampoo comes in two different sized bottles, you can either choose from 300ml or 500ml. I chose the 500ml bottle because I actually managed to get this shampoo as part of a deal which Superdrug had on at the time. It was 2 bottles for £10 at the time with a singular bottle retailing at £5.99 so I decided to get the two. This shampoo is available in various different stores retailing at different prices depending on where you get it from and which sized bottle you choose. The 300ml bottle generally retails at around the £4, where as the 500ml retails for around £6. Most of the time you can get deals where they have this product on sale for 2 for £10 so it is definitely worth looking around for. Retailers of this product include; Boots, Superdrug, Morrison’s, Body Care, Amazon and eBay.

IN USE
The main thing that I noticed about this shampoo is that it creates a really good lather very quickly which allows you to really get to the roots of your hair which then allows your hair to become more uplifted and bouncy once it has dried. Also, the product does have a really nice scent which is quite hard to describe, it smells quite floral. I normally leave the shampoo in for a minute or two to give it time to work into my roots and then I rinse it out, which is really easy because the shampoo does rinse out well. After this, I normally condition my hair with the Aussie Aussome Volume Conditioner because it is advised that you use the shampoo with the conditioner for the best results, but of course you do not have to do this.

HOW I FOUND THE PRODUCT
After using this product I found that my hair was left feeling super soft and it certainly had a lot more volume than before. Often with some volumizing shampoo's I have found that they can make my hair quite tangled but I didn't seem to have this problem with this one with is another positive. The scent of the shampoo which I mentioned also lingers in your hair and leaves your hair smelling great so it’s a win win really, I can't really fault this product, I've been using it for a few months now and wouldn't use anything else.

• euphie published 03/10/2017