Auto Express

Auto Express

Review of "Auto Express"

published 26/03/2004 | danny182
Member since : 24/03/2004
Pro weekly news on cars and related subjects
Cons not as good as competition
How often do you read this publication?
Quality of content
Quality of photography

"Weekly reader for last 4 years"

Having bought nearly every issue for the last 4 years I class myself as quite a good judge on motoring weeklys. If you read my review on Autocar you will realise I have a lot of affection for my weekly motoring fix.

Unfortunately even though this is a competantly written work it is not as involved or passionate as the other weekly motoring mag. The articles are impartial and concisely written but they lack the feel of an oppinion that you get in Autocar articles.

Photography is top notch but the magazines do not keep well as they are not spined so are easy to damage.

This is a better magazine for the motoring enthusiast than the car enthusiast as it also has regular articles on motoring peripherals (jacks, torches, atlas's etc.).

This mag usually costs £2.10 and I feel is worth every penny, it is also spine bound so should last along time for collectors aswell

• robyohn published 31/03/2004
    Not a bad review. the reason for the high score is because I read your other car mag review.
  • pesky33 published 26/03/2004
    i agree with rachey - bit more needed for a better rating
  • Rachey published 26/03/2004
    My hubby buys these type of magazines and he enjoys them .

Product Information : Auto Express