Aveda Shampure

Aveda Shampure

Review of "Aveda Shampure"

published 12/12/2000 | Lucilock
Member since : 01/10/2000
Good
Pro 100% naturual
Cons Didn't lather well, left hair heavy and lank
Does it smell good?

"A bit herb heavy"

Although this product smells lovely and is completely natural, I found it far too heavy; it didn't lather well and I had to use a lot of product to get a good lather. Afterwards, my hair felt heavy and lank, even after lots of rinsing. It felt so horrible, I had to wash it again with normal shampoo. I was surprised as Aveda products are normally excellent quality.

Although Shampure has had mostly excellent reveiws, I don't think it's true that it suits every type of hair, as it certainly didn't suit mine.

• astran published 02/02/2003
    I cannot agree with this opinion. I have used this shampoo along with other Aveda products for years. My only suggestion is perhaps you used to large an amount.

offers "Aveda Shampure"

Product Information : Aveda Shampure

The shampoo thats so pure with technology so superior, that it could not simply be called 'shampoo'. This gentle, pure and conditioning shampoo will cleanse and fortify any type of hair.

Long Name: Shampure, Shampure Shampoo