Review of "Avent Breast Pads"

published 02/07/2008 | razzer246
Ease of cleaning
Pumping action
Battery life

"No milky marks"

The reason why I first bought these breast pads is because they are a good brand that I do trust. These breast pads are very absorbent, especially when my boobs have been almost ready to explode!

I have used other brands, but the others I have used are too thin or start leaking themselves after an hour or so. The Avent breast pads are quite expensive-£3.99 for a box of 40, which is the only size they do.

I have found that as I am on the smaller size in the breast department, I find that the breast pads are a good size, though if you are larger you may find them a bit small. There is also a handy sticker on the side that goes against your bra, to keep it in place.

A god thing about Avent is the fact that they normally package the pads in two handy packs of twenty, so that they can be put into a changing bag or your handbag. I have had some boxes where this hasnt been the case though.

• lorna_call published 02/07/2008
    Good review. I agree Avent is a brand of quality. I have used these and found them better than cheaper ones.
  • kezziefaerie published 02/07/2008
    yet another thing i hadn't even thought about yet! thanx for the info, its hard to know what to get when ur a first time mum to be!