Review of "Avon Anew Line Eliminator (Line Plumper)"

published 28/01/2002 | wulise
Member since : 11/07/2000
Well, I am feeling alot better now. I have been to Tenerife with Shane and now need some inspiration to write again. Any suggestions?
Good
Pro Can be returned if you do not like it!
Cons I still have fine lines!
How easily is it absorbed?

"Oh no, not another Wrinkle."

Reaching my mid-thirties, shock horror I am starting to spy those fine lines appearing on my face. I love to try out creams and lotions on my face but it is in vain. The lines are definitely there. ‘Oh my God!’

Well Avon can you help? Right on queue they launch ‘Anew Line Plumper’. It ‘instantly fades away age-revealing lines with surface smoothers and line plumpers’. The advertising claims that ‘Anew Line Plumper’ will target all those unwanted lines and wrinkles, if applied to the problem area. In just seven days lines and wrinkles will begin to smooth away and over time deeper lines and wrinkles virtually disappear. It is also gently formulated t for sensitive skin, and also contains SPF15. (I am please to see SPF’s are being added to face creams).

**How to use ‘Anew Line Plumper’**

Apply ‘Anew Line Plumper’ directly where your skin needs retinal the most i.e. forehead, lips, area around the eyes. (Warning: Do NOT use on the eyelids or make contact with the eyes).

**But will it work?**
I have been using this product for two weeks. Quite frankly I have not seen any real improvement in the skin’s lines. The retinal within ‘Anew Line Plumper’ does not work as well as the ‘Anew Retinol Hand Complex’. I have not found an increase in collagen production. My skin, when only using ‘Anew Line Plumper’ does not feel any suppler then I use any other Avon face cream. If truth were told I am rather disappointed with this product. I will continue to use it for the time being but I am really tempted to send my ‘Anew Line Plumper’ back to Avon as per their ‘No Quibble’ pledge.

**Cost**

‘Anew Line Plumper’ costs £8.00

Avon’s ‘Anew Line Plumper’ can be purchased from your local Avon representative and now online at www.avonshop.co.uk. If you find that you do not like Avon’s ‘Anew Line Plumper’ then simply return it to your Avon for a full money back refund, even if you have used some of it. (I think I will be making use of this pledge!)

**For more information**

Address:
Avon Cosmetics Limited
Earlstree Road
Corby
Northants
NN117 4AZ

• purplelynne published 24/09/2005
    I was going to order this from the new book, but I don't think I'll bother now. Lx
  • sparkydog published 09/02/2002
    Oops, good op by the way!
  • sparkydog published 09/02/2002
    How disappointing- I would send it back. Might as well make use of the policy and you genuinely don't like it so it's not cheating.