Avon Color Trend Kiss N Go Lipstick

Review of "Avon Color Trend Kiss N Go Lipstick"

published 03/01/2010 | Gracie1000
Member since : 20/12/2009
Pro Low price, good quality, good range of colours
Cons None for me
Absorbency
Gloss?
Frequency of Reapplication

"Just simply kiss and go!"

Avon Color Trend Kiss N Go Lipstick

A lot of the reviews I have written on here are on Avon products, because I'm going through all the products I have to write about and I'm starting with make up. I really like Avon, ever since my sister became a rep I've been trying out all their products and one of my favourite ranges they do is the Colortrend range.
They sell quality make up but for cheap prices and ever since I learned about it I've been a big fan.
This Kiss N Go Lipstick is described in the brochure as: fantastic, stay true colour, rich, creamy and moisturising. I totally agree with this as it feels moisturising on your lips, and it is a rich, creamy colour.

Why I bought this

I bought this because the colours in the brochure looked all really nice. I didn't know which to choose at first but in the end I chose iced champink because I have the matching nail polish (which I have also reviewed) and thought that was a really nice colour.
Also it comes at a low price, I got it for £2.50 about a month ago. So low price and the nice presentation were two reasons which made me decide to buy this.
Another reason I bought it is because when I looked in the brochure at the Colortrend products it was the main lipstick that was featured across the page.

Packaging

There wasn't much packaging at all for this product, only a small cardboard box in blue and black with the colortrend logo on it. Also there was a plastic layer protecting the lipstick from getting all messy in the lid.
The lipstick itself is black plastic with a clear plastic lid as shown in the picture. I really like the way it is presented.

Shades

You can get this in eight different shades which are:
  • Iced champink
  • Rich berry
  • Raisin wine
  • Dark sequin
  • Pink sunrise
  • Amethyst
  • Cafe au Lait
  • Vino disco

There is a great range of colours; browns, pinks, reds and purples. There are colours for all skin types and all personalities of people.

How to use: To use this is really simple. All you have to do is take off the lid, turn the bottle to swizzle up then smooth along your lips for a moisturising, creamy look on your lips. It works really, really well and I think as its winter the colour I have gives you a nice wintery look on your lips if you wear with light make up.

What it is like

This stays on your lips for about five hours or less if you are going to eat or drink which will make it come off.
It works really, really well and as I said it stays on for ages on your lips. It would be nice for everyday wear or if I was going out I would put a bit more on.
It isn't a gloss, its creamy lipstick and is moisturising on your lips. I find this protects my lips from going chapped in the winter, I probably won't wear this in the summer as I think it gives me more of a wintery look.

Where to buy

This is from Avon so if you want to buy you can get it from your local rep or from the Avon website, www.avon.com. Or you can probably also find it on Amazon or eBay.
The price is stated at £3.25 although its in the sale currently for £2.50.

I would recommend this in iced champink for people with pale skin, it wouln't really match someone with darker skin as it is very pale pink but there are darker colours which would suit people with darker skin more than it would people with pale skin.
This is obviously not for men! A really great, good value for money lipstick.

• TheHairyGodmother published 01/12/2010
    not for men?? some may be interested! LOL
  • paulpry118 published 04/01/2010