Avon Kids Detangling Spray

Avon Kids Detangling Spray

Baby Haircare Accessory

Review of "Avon Kids Detangling Spray"

published 08/08/2012 | wazza115
Member since : 31/03/2012
Happy Easter everyone, still catching up on my rates :)
Pro Smells gorgeous, does what it should, good price
Cons None
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"No more tears"

It seems like my daughter Lauren has inherited my hair, just like me, she goes to bed with perfectly straight hair, but wakes up in the morning with a ball of fuse on the back of her head and no matter what I do, it is impossible to get the brush through it without tears. We always have an Avon catalogue at work and when I spotted the Kids Detangle Spray on offer, I thought I would give it a go.

At the time I purchased, it was on offer at £1.50 for a 200ml bottle, the RRP is actually £2.50 which I think it still quite reasonably priced. I brought mine from my local Avon representative, but you can also buy online from Avon and Amazon also sell it.

The bottle is slightly different to that pictured, it is actually bight yellow now, with an orange pump at the top. To the front of the bottle, it has a picture of an apple winking and says Avon Naturals Kids.

The product is said to be apple fragranced and it certainly is, as soon as I spray, the sweet fruity smell spreads across the room, Lauren loves it, the first day I used, whenever we saw someone she would ask them to smell her hair! The apple aroma is still present several hours after using.

To use, just give a little spray to the area of hair you want to detangle, when using on dry hair, I just give a light spray to make it slightly damp, the hairbrush simple glides through her hair - no more tears or tantrums! When using on freshly washed hair, you just follow the same process but you don't need quite as much. Because you don't need to spray a lot to get the desired effect, I have found that a bottle lasts me at least two months which is great considering I use this at least twice a day - I have even used on my own hair after swimming.

The first time I used, I was a little concerned that using this would make her hair look greasy or sticky but it didn't at all.

Overall, I would recommend this product, it has made getting ready in the mornings a lot more 'pleasurable', it is a good price and smells great.

Thanks for reading.

• chrisandmark_is_here published 08/08/2012
    I love the smell of this x