Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum

Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum

A classic combination of sweet fruits, fragranced flowers and rich woods. Oriental, floral.

Review of "Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum"

published 15/06/2010 | Ruby.xo
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro see review
Cons see review
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Little black dress"

Not long ago I ordered this perfume from Avon, the reasons I decided to buy this is as follows:
  • quite a low price at only £6 (it is normally £12 but there was a half price offer on)
  • I had tried some samples and I quite liked the way this smells
  • A friend had recommend this to me, and that friend is someone who I trust for opinions as we usually agree on most things

When this came with the rest of the order, it didn't particularly stand out because it is in a plain black cardboard box, which you could say is quite boring. It is shown in the picture provided above if you would like to have a look at it.
The bottle itself isn't really that much of a special design either. The one I have looks like the one in the picture but with a different shaped, wider lid. The bottle doesn't look anything special on my beauty table, compared to some of the other perfumes I have laid out there.
There is 50ml in the bottle so I think it is very good value for money. I have just ran out as I have had this for about six months now. The smell of this is oriental and floral. It is a classic combination of sparkling honeysuckle, jasmine, sandalwood and cashmere musk.
Although I do think you can definitely tell that this is a women's perfume, and not a man's, I don't think it is very girly. It is more sophisticated.

Overall I would recommend this product but I would advise testing before you buy. To do this you can ask your Avon representative if she has any testers.
In my opinion this perfume is a bargain. I have just ran out, but I don't think I will buy this again. I do like this, but I would prefer a more girly fragrance, personally. All factors considered I would only rate this 3/5.

• catsholiday published 16/06/2010
    Sounds quite nice
  • KarenUK published 16/06/2010
    They have some good offers at Avon.
  • Staffenburg published 16/06/2010