Avon Nail Experts Strong Results

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results

Nail Hardener, Nail Varnish

Review of "Avon Nail Experts Strong Results"

published 23/04/2012 | sarah-1976
Member since : 25/07/2011
Im a busy working mum to a 2 and 10 yr old who enjoys reading and writing reviews, toys and books are high on my review list I enjoy reviewing cleaning products and cosmetics. I also write for dooyoo under the same name
Pro It really does work, and dries in to the nail so ideal if you cant wear nail polish for work
Cons smell is a bit overpowering
Conditioning
Strengthening

"It Works...Trust me!"

I used to work in jewellers, my nails were always perfectly shaped and manicured and in lovely condition as they were on show most of the time this had to be the case! However two children and a hell of a lot of housework later my nails are ermmmm slightly neglected.

My nails tend to be quite thin and peel pretty bad, I have quite severe ridges and they are just in a state of neglect in general.....that is until about two weeks ago.

I wanted something to work a minor miracle on my nails so ordered Nail experts strong results from my Avon representative. I could not wait to give it a bash at £2.50 it was half price so I did not have much to lose.

The bottle came in a cardboard box that had a dotted line down one side, the instructions are printed on the inside. It said to apply to clean nails at least twice a day for a week. That was it no more instructions...SIMPLES!!!

The bottle is just like a clear nail polish bottle with a brush containing 12ml of a clear liquid. You apply as if applying nail polish, the liquid has a really strong odour that is like an overpowering baby powder, although not unpleasant. I applied as directed and waited for it to dry....to my surprise after 2-3 minutes it disapeared!!

I went on as instructed to apply twice a day on clean nails without any nail polish etc I did this for a week. Almost straight away my nails started to look healthier, the nail bed area looked a healthy creamy pink and my growth above my nail bed was white and strong, after a couple more days I noticed the ridges had started to fade my nails looked a lot smoother. I am so impressed with the results I have continued in to a second week of applications, my nails are actually the longest they have been in ages and are so much stronger but still flexible, they feel almost moisturised.

I have not had nails this healthy strong moisturised and ridge free for a long long time, I would definately reccomend this product to anyone who desires healthy long strong nails.I have been using Strong Results now at least twice a day for two weeks and only used maybe a tenth of the bottle so for £2.50 I think there is a good few months supply, great value for money!
DEFINATELY 5 STARS FROM ME.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 24/04/2012