Review of "Avon Naturals Scented Spritz"

published 29/03/2016 | linzee_loulabelle
Member since : 26/11/2004
Thank you so much for any E given on a review! I appreciate them so much! Wow... Gold finally! mehimthedogandababy.com
Pro Scent, price, bottle
Cons Scent for some people
Packaging
Price
Fragrance
Soothing

"Spritzing it up!"

When I added this product to Ciao I did add a certain scent specifically seeing as tjere is already one other in the catalogue. However, it seems that the general product has been added instead. This review will focus on the Sugar Plum & Vanilla variety.

As this is an Avon product, you are able to buy this from an Avon representative, from a catalogue or from the online shop. I purchased this in an offer where you got 4 products for £5 but the regular price is £3 for a 100ml bottle. This is also sometimes on offer for half price.

The Avon Naturals Sugar Plum & Vanilla Scented Spritz comes in a lovely slimline plastic bottle which is light to hold. When I bought this, I wanted something that I could carry around in my handbag or Erin's changing bag without it adding too much weight. The bottle has a sort of misty look to it so it's not completely see through but you can still see the liquid line. The design on the bottle is also pretty nice. It has a soft lilac coloured background along with pictures to go with the sugar plum and vanilla ingredients.

The bottle has a small plastic cap at the top which covers the spray nozzle. One push of the nozzle will give you a strong spray of the liquid inside. The spray is quite powerful so you really don't need to overdo it when spraying on yourself. The scent is also quite powerful, but in a good way. You can instantly smell the vanilla in this spray and mixed with the sugar plum, it really is a sweet and fresh scent. I think this could quite easily be too sweet for some people, especially those who aren't quite as fond of vanilla as I am. My husband commented on how nice this smelt on me as straight away after using it for the first time.

Although I use this mainly as a kind of perfume/ body spray to freshen up while I'm out an about but this can also be used for other things. My Nanna, who is an Avon Rep said loads of people use this for air freshener and to spray on clothes and bed linens etc. I wouldn't mind my bedding smelling of this but I think it would be going a bit too far to use as an air freshener, not to mention expensive considering the size of the bottle!

Even if I hadn't got this product on offer I would quite happily buy it again at full price. I like this a lot more than some perfumes I own and the scent isn't nearly as overpowering as it could be. Thumbs up from me!

• kibs123 published 08/04/2016