Review of "Avon Naturals Scented Spritz"

published 13/09/2017 | Textbook007
Member since : 12/09/2017
Space and the city traveler. I`m intrested in the healthy food, life meaning and my dog Gonzo :)
Pro nice smel like cookies, nice looking bottle
Cons weak longetivity
Packaging
Fragrance
Soothing
Refreshing

"Smells like cookies - Sugar Plum & Vanilla"

During hot summer, I like to wear Avon`s scented spritzs, because they are light. Who likes to smell heavy perfume on the tropical beach or in the bus which has no air conditioning? :)

Till now, I tried out several Avon`s scented spritzs - strawberry, pomegranate, honey, rose, coco and carambola... Sugarplum and Vanilla spritz is one of my favourites, because of the cookie-like but at the same time not extremely sweet scent.

PACKAGING

The bottle is pleasant looking. It is plastic. That`s practical in some situations. For example, when you pack for vacation, you do not need to worry that it will be broken. You can give the bottle to your child or pet to play, and, after that, you will still have your scented spritz. :)

The spritz mechanizm is good working and it is easy to press. If you have e.g. joint problems, it will be much easier to press it than the majority of the perfumes.

SCENT

As I mentioned, I like smell a lot. i would describe it as vanila-floral-delishious scent. It is beautiful to me.

But, to my sorrow, it doesn`t lasts long! This is the only thing that I don`t like about this product.

Fortunately, when half of the bottle is used, the bottle becomes very lightweighted. So, you can bring it in the purse and spritz when you want. :)

ONE MORE GOOD THING

You can also use this spritz for spraying your bed and wardrobe.

***
EDIT: I`ve heard the opinions that this spritz is not for the human body, but rather air or wardrobe freshener. But, it is written on the bottle to spray it on your body.

• 1st2thebar published 16/09/2017
    Informative.
  • catsholiday published 14/09/2017
    Welcome to ciao
  • Classicc published 14/09/2017
    Welcome to Ciao, a good start