Avon Planet Spa Pedicure Salt Scrub

Avon Planet Spa Pedicure Salt Scrub

Review of "Avon Planet Spa Pedicure Salt Scrub"

published 01/07/2004 | AliJayne
Member since : 08/03/2003
Pro Great treatment for your feet
Cons None really,maybe the cost

"Treat your tootsies"

As an avid fan of Avon,particularly their Planet Spa range,I have recently become an Avon representative.

This means I am trying out all their scrummy and yummy sounding goodies and my feet were in poor condition until I discovered their new Pedicure Salt Scrub.

It is packaged in a little round grey tub,75ml,with a screw-on white lid,labelled with the Planet Spa logo.It is see-through so you can see the contents which are grey with grains of salt in it.

Your feet are treated to this scrub in order to exfoliate any dry patches and soaks them to revive and smoothe.I find it refreshing and soothing.My feet were never treated very well but when I got a labrador and started walking miles,my feet really built up ugly hard skin.This scrub is helping to eradicate it and leaves my feet soothed.

All you need is wet feet! I just rub the salt into my soles with my fingers,massage them if I have time and rub and rub and rub the hard skin areas.It's bliss! After a long walk,I now look forward to a glass of wine and a foot scrub,whilst the dog has a nap!

I found it quite runny yet creamy enough to rub into feet easily.You can feel the grittiness of salt but obviously that is the idea!

The smell is rather different to others in the range but pleasant enough.I find the aroma unusual,especially as I am in love with the butterscotch aroma of African Shea Butter range.The scent of the Salt Scrub can be described as "an aftershave scent" in my opinion,a sort of mineral scent.

It costs £5 in your Avon brochure but there are often bargains and offers to be had. At the moment,you can buy two Planet Spa products for only £6. A great bargain,saving yourself up to a possible £7.

So go on,next time you get an Avon brochure,give it a go! Treat your tootsies!

Avon can be contacted on www.Avon.co.uk
or

Avon Cosmetics Ltd
Earlstrees Road
Corby
Northants NN17 4AZ

or just ask me,I'm a rep and a Sales Team Leader (if you fancy earning some extra cash,try out Avon)

Thanks for reading,
Alison x

• barefootbabe published 19/08/2004
    I'm an avid Planet Spa user too although I haven't tried the foot scrub yet. I will be when I get my next brochure off my rep thanks to your review. Thank you
  • kimmi224 published 28/07/2004
    i'v got to say this product sounds lush! being on my feet all day my feet suffer alot, so i cant wait to get some and give them a good treat!
  • susan1967 published 10/07/2004
    oooh this sounds just what my poor tootsies need, I am ashamed of the state of my feet at the mo, my soles could pass as leather, I'll have to try this one. Susan xx